Saturday, June 25, 2016

Seeing her..

I was walking towards the exit after my son's sports day events. Suddenly, I saw her. She was right in front of me. In the moment of shock, I didn't even say hello. She didn't wait either. I saw her smile, not at me. I looked at my wife, she was smiling and saying hello. Oh my God!
After I was out of my bewilderment, I told her, "that's her".
"Who?"
"You were saying hello to"
"Who?"
I just looked at her to let it dawn upon her.. and it did.. faster than I thought.
"Ooooooooooh! Oh my God!!! She?? She is the beautiful one? And I knew her all along??"
And she burst into laughter. What was she laughing at?
"I never thought it would be her? I am so happy it's her. She is not beautiful. I always had this complex that she was more beautiful than me, she is not!!!"
Women, and their silly complexes, I thought.
So I saw her, after many years. She still looked beautiful to me. In another time, in another life,  maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment